Despite the travel restrictions in place, Takeoff Partners portfolio company Videoly has taken on the task of seeking growth in North America. It is working, and now the startup is opening an office in Toronto to take things to the next level.
Finance Board, the first of its kind in Finland, brings together entrepreneurs, business leaders and various providers of finance for internationalization. The conference will focus on practical experiences and concrete examples that spring from the experiences of facilitators and participants.
The first ever Finance Board conference will be THE meeting place for entrepreneurs and investors.
10.3.2016 from 12.30-18.30
Finpro Oy, Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki
The conference program will consist of
- Keynote presentations from entrepreneurs who have an extensive track record of raising finance
- Reverse pitches whereby representatives from the finance providers will pitch themselves to the companies planning to raise finance
- Panel discussions consisting of experts with vast amount of practical experience and insights about raising finance
In addition to the program, a lot of time has been set aside for networking both during and after the conference.
12.30-13.45 Opening & Key Note Presentations
- Opening words: Markko Vaarnas, Managing Partner at Takeoff Partners
- “Key success factors in raising finance: Case Kiosked” Micke Paqvalen, Cofounder & CEO of Kiosked
- “How to make your company attractive to investors: The investor view” Tom Henriksson, Partner at Open Ocean Capital
- “Matching company needs with the optimal finance sources: Case GreenStream Network”, Jussi Nykänen, CEO of GreenStream Network
13.45-14.15 Networking Break
14.15-15.30 Reverse Pitching by finance providers
15.30-16.00 Networking Break
16.00-17.00 Panel Discussion: “Finding the right finance provider”
17.00-18.30 Networking & Snacks with the option of having sponsored “info booths” for the finance providers
Participation fee: 65€ per person (+VAT)
(We reserve the right to program and price changes)
Confirmed pitches by
Open Ocean Capital
IPR.VC Management Oy
Panel Discussion: Determining the most suitable financing options
Petri Niemi, CEO of G2 Invest
Jaakko Salminen, Chairman of FIBAN
Sami Lampinen, Vice Chair, FVCA / Managing Director, Inventure
Jukka Häyrynen / Executive Director, Startup Companies at TEKES (part of Team Finland)
Sampsa Laine, Deputy Head of Banking, Nordea
Reserve your seat on time!
Learn more and register on the Boardman2020 website: